No matter what stage of life you are in, we bring clarity, order and peace-of-mind to your day-to-day affairs by offering:
- Weekly visits in the home to evaluate living conditions and client welfare as well as provide companionship.
- Evaluation of client’s current situation & recommend needed services.
- Review mail & establish priorities
- Monitor & pay bills on time
- Reconcile bank, credit card and brokerage statements
- Make bank deposits
- Organize important financial, estate, tax papers
- Develop budgets
- Prepare detailed month-end accounting of all bills paid
- Track and resolve insurance claims
- Reconcile medical claims
- Review of investments and estate planning documents with advisors
- Regular contact with advisors to keep them appraised of new conditions or changes in the client’s needs
- Detailed year-end accounting of client’s investments including total returns
- Organization of all tax documents and deliver to CPA at year-end
- Obtain estimates & coordinate home maintenance and/or repairs
- Find and orchestrate housekeeping services
- Explore and coordinate transportation or shopping services
- Research and arrangement of sale of home or personal property
- Inquire about and arrangement of in-home caregiver services, assisted living facility or nursing home
- Look into and arrangement of funeral and cemetery services
- Act as liaison between clients, their families and community resources
- With client’s permission report to family once a month on client’s welfare, living conditions, change in services, and bill payments
- Fiduciary services including medical power of attorney, general power of attorney and trustee services.
Development of Successor — Survivor package:
This is a book of information all about YOU! In it, we will provide every detail of information that your children, POA or trustee will need to manage your affairs should something happen to you. We will assists you in collecting all the data needed and provide you with a finished copy in a binder as well as on a USB. This tool not only helps you and your family when the time comes, but also helps us get to know you and to determine where there might be outstanding issues that need to be addressed. Please contact our office for full list of options provided!